Monday, July 27, 2009

on my mind monday


1. love this print and it totally belongs in my kitchen! even though i'm showing the blue, i'm thinking the green would look best.

2. my friend wendy from college and her daughter are here. we just hung out yesterday catching up, reminiscing, watched tales of desperaux and ate dinner at mad anthonys.

3. my mind is turning- needing some vegetarian foods. don't know what to make for my guests when my own fam is all about meat + potatoes.

4. hate that i cant find anything to wear without looking like an albino moo moo cow.

5. hate that i cant find that motivation needed to start exercising even though i have motivation {20 year reunion next year}

6. ham shared with me last night that him + his group of friends played tag. {i usually get a "nothing" when asked what he's been up too}

7. found out ham is a playa! he went to the fair and girls were asking his buddies what his name was. they didn't believe them when they told him it was ham.

8. found out that while ham is a playa! he's a very picky playa! and wont like/date or be interested in just anybody.

9. ham is going to chicago with us. while mike and i are at the concert, he will be hanging out with his uncle {on his dad's side} though i'm a little worried. his uncle is a big time playa!

10. sad that i was singing hanana montana while sleeping/dreaming

2 comments:

  1. I must have that sign in my kitchen! I love cupcakes and it's super cute! :)

    Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colors! I really want the hot pink one, but to be honest it wouldn't really match my kitchen. So I would go with the deep or pale teal! Love it!

    Are you going to get one? Post pics if you do :)

    ReplyDelete